Advantages of SOS Truck & Trailer Alignment
- Aligning your truck or trailer’s front end is critical as the back wheels on the tandem axles must stay in line with the front wheels. If the tandem axles are misaligned, your vehicle will veer off course, meaning it will fail to travel in a straight line. To guarantee proper alignment, our service starts with a front-end alignment and extends to the tandem axles.
- The purpose of a wheel alignment is to adjust the angle of your vehicle’s wheels so they roll straight on the road, reducing rolling resistance. This leads to less driver fatigue, better fuel efficiency, longer tire life, and decreased wear on vehicle parts. Additionally, a well-aligned set of wheels facilitates a smoother ride.
- By aligning your truck or trailer’s wheels according to manufacturer-specified angles, you can expect an improvement in vehicle handling. Also, you benefit from longer-lasting bushings and a reduction in steering wheel shaking.
How We Can Help
We understand that even the smallest issues are enough to take down the sturdiest trucks and trailers. Worse, subpar alignment services quickly drains one’s budget, leading to worries and complications down the road. Our team takes this seriously, and we make sure to get everything right from the moment you approach us. So, don’t hesitate to seek assistance if you find the following symptoms:
- The tread on your tires is wearing too early or inconsistently.
- When driving straight, your steering wheel is not centered.
- You have not scheduled a wheel alignment on your vehicle after driving at least 30,000 km.
Contact Us Now
Rest assured, our mechanics use specialized equipment for truck and trailer alignment. Feel free to visit us anytime, or ask us to come to you if you’re within a 50-mile radius of our shop.